UX / UI Designer - £60,000 - London
My client is currently recruiting for a UX/UI Designer, due to further growth. Being an inclusive employer with a diverse team bringing together different experiences and viewpoints, ensures that any suggestions will be warmly welcomed.
The company was founded in 2006, since then has grown from strength to strength helping thousands of corporate clients, which has set them on the search for a seasoned UX/UI Designer to help them deliver their services more effectively and professionally. As a company they believe and encourage a healthy work-life balance and understand that successful people are well-rested, well-motivated and confident in their environment.
- Consult with clients and account managers to understand how service users use the products
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback from our stakeholders
- Create wireframes, story boards, sitemaps and screenflows
- Assist with content development and graphical design
- Work with the developers to QA completed product features
- Conduct competitor and customer analysis
What do you need:
- Solid Graphical design experience and familiarity with typical software tools
- A proven track record of designing beautiful user interfaces for both mobile and desktop
- Good communications ad time management skills
- Attention to detail and understanding of real world transaction processes
If you would like more information or to apply, get in touch email@example.com OR 0117 450 7705