Test Analyst - Gloucester - £35,000 + Benefits
My client is a digital company dedicated to supporting customers through the use of their products and offering first class advice and guidance, they are now looking for an experienced Test Analyst who shares the same dedication and passion for what they do to ensure all products are at their very best.
As Test Analyst you will be responsible for;
Identifying any bugs, errors or defects that may be in the product and resolving them quickly and efficiently to ensure that customer satisfaction is met. Implementing the appropriate testing processes and structuring the workflow, making sure that all testing is relevant and suitable to clients requirements and the products needs.
The ideal applicant should;
- Be experienced in Manual and Automated Testing
- Be experienced with working in an Agile environment
- Be ISTQB Certificated
- Be experienced in Mobile, Web, UAT and Regression Testing
- Be experienced using MySQL and Selenium
- Have a good attention to detail with a can-do attitude
- Be able to work collaboratively
If this sounds like the role for you then get in touch on 0117 450 7703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org