An opportunity is available for a Software Development Manager to join a software house based in Peterborough. You will be joining a business who prides itself on the culture they provide. It’s a very supportive, collaborative and diverse company with a unique family feel - something that usually gets lost in big businesses. This is mostly a hands-off role, although any development experience would be a huge bonus, you will be managing several agile teams as well as dealing with stakeholders and business users.
Your role will be to guide the team on best practices as well as performance management and direction. You will help create an environment of continuous learning and work closely with the developers to grow their product and technical knowledge. You will also collaborate with clients, product managers, architects and analysts to develop and review requirements.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Proven track record of managing agile development teams.
- Great communication and ability to talk through complex issues.
- Ability to build good relationships with stakeholders and business users.
- Previous experience working on large applications with thousands of users.
- Able to manage priorities based on business needs and project schedules.
- Passionate about Agile Software Development principles, patterns and behaviour.
Things that would be desirable;
- Experience managing international teams.
- Financial services experience.
What’s on offer?
On offer is a salary of up to £75,000 as well as an amazing benefits package which includes a 5% annual bonus, 7% pension, 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Private medical, Health Insurance + lots more!
Please contact Paige on 0117 450 7702 for more info.