Social Media Executive
What does the role involve?
You will be required to work across our full brand portfolio to ensure the best-in-class technical standards are implemented throughout. You will need to carry out;
- Monitor and report results to the marketing manager.
- Help to create and evolve brand personas on social media.
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for social media campaigns.
- Assist with the implementation of day-to-day social media campaigns.
- Draft and schedule social posts.
- Create social strategy and content plans.
- Post, re-post and engage with followers across all platforms.
- Respond quickly to inbound messages and are flexible to posting.
- Increase our following.
- Working across our B2B and B2C business.
What we are looking for
We want someone hardworking and committed to the role. Who is self-motivated with a desire to test new ideas, and have a high attention to detail.
You will need to ensure best-practice and identify opportunities in line with the overall social media strategy while reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year minimum social media experience working across multiple channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok and Reddit.