SEO & Content Executive
What does the role involve?
- You will be required to work across our full brand portfolio to ensure the best-in-class technical standards are implemented throughout. You will need to carry out;
- On-site technical implementation.
- Content analysis.
- Off-site optimisations.
- Perform regular audits.
- Analyse performance and report on site health.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
What we are looking for
We want someone hardworking and committed to the role. Who ensures best-practice and identifies opportunities in line with the overall marketing strategy while reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year minimum experience working within a technical role and be ready for a step up in their career.