Senior-Principle C++ Developer | £70K | Bedfordshire - Hybrid
Join an innovative Software Research business who specialise in Unmanned Aerial Systems. They are looking for a critical part of the team - A Senior-Principle level C++ Developer.
You will be supporting R&D around autopilots, mission systems, ground control stations, as well as developing the products - mostly working on software for drones.
- C++ experience
- Java or more modern Object Oriented Languages
- Linux or other real time operating systems like FreeRTOS
- Experience in a TDD environment
- C on embedded systems (desired)
- Experience testing and automating (desired)
If you are at all interested please apply or get in touch with email@example.com