Senior software engineer
Location: Remote within the UK
Are you a well-rounded software engineer looking a join a small and fast-growing organisation within the Legal industry?
If so, this role is for you! My client is a SAAS company creating automation products to help legal teams manage their clients. They are now looking for a Senior software engineer to join their high support and low ego environment.
- Collaborate effectively with senior tech and product-focused colleagues to ensure the development of a suitable solution.
- Continuously iterate on requirements and clarify understanding with stakeholders to minimize wastage of resources.
- Generate a substantial amount of top-notch code and conduct thorough reviews of both peer and direct report code, aligning with the overall quality assurance strategy.
- Promote code reuse and actively contribute to shaping the technological direction of the finlegal.io platform.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in architectural and technological choices through collaboration with the senior team.
- Implement and uphold agreed coding standards and methodologies in coordination with the senior team.
- Maintain comprehensive and current documentation to facilitate seamless onboarding of new technical team members.
- .net/ ASP.NET core
- Angular, NgRx
- Entity Framework Core / MySQL / SQL
- RESTful APIs
- Full remote within the UK
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance and wellness support
If you are curious and want to have a confidential chat, please email me at Thana@engagewithus.com or call me at 0117 450 7706!