Senior Full Stack Developer - £45,000 - Huddersfield
If you are passionate about working on projects from concept to delivery, you will not believe your luck with this role. Working in a relaxed family environment, you will have the opportunity to flourish and really show your abilities, being responsible for maintaining and updating all web related projects and server environments, reporting to the Online and Digital Manager.
You will play a key part of the team, taking ownership for all development projects and supporting the Online Digital Manager with projects to improve the site through implementation of new features and functionality as well as having input to larger website projects. Other responsibilities include;
- Maintaining and updating the software on the server
- Producing a weekly maintenance log of issues and fixes and potential impacts on the business.
- Keeping up to date on the latest Umbraco developments
- Creation and updates to new and existing web templates working on front end and back end development.
- Investigate & troubleshoot development related website issues, communicating with wider stakeholders in terms of maintenance changes and updates.
- A strong understanding of of the Full Development Life Cycle
- Eager to learn and willingness to continually improve Experience of working in a KPI driven environment with clear evidence of how these were achieved
- API (including Asp.net core)
As with all roles, my client is aware that the best suited candidate may not have all of the above listed, so even if you don't have everything, get in touch for a confidential chat either by email, firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0117 450 7705