Senior Automation Engineer
My Client is recruiting for an experienced Senior Automation Test Engineer
You will be involved in writing the group testing strategy and have the authority to block deliveries that don't meet test quality standards. This opportunity will allow you to implement end to end test life cycles for new automation tools and take proven proof of concept designs into production. Utilising a variation of automation tools including Selenium, Postman, Jest and Puppeteer, you will drive a coordinated approach to testing across group functions. Working within cross collaborative squads including engineering delivery and strategy, you will have strong negotiation skills and be able to influence and guide the testing process to take colleagues on a journey towards better test automation.
Skills and experience you’ll need to have .
• Experience of test analysis and automation in challenging commercial / enterprise environments using tools such as Postman, Selenium, Jest and Puppeteer.
• Experience of using ALM tools such as TFS, JIRA, VSTS etc.
• Good knowledge of software development life cycle practices e.g. Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DEVOPS.
• Working knowledge of test methodologies and processes. • Demonstrable experience acting as part of a coherent and effective cross-technology team.
• Hands-on test engineer experience, capable in at least two modern testing practices such as Automation, NFT or risk-based approaches.