Test Automation Engineer
This is an opportunity for a Test Automation Engineer to join a FMCG company and work remotely. You will join a talented, cross-functional team that are very passionate about what they do! You will be work with another test and help build the automation test of their website and help push them to the next level. They are close to launching a new mobile app that will need its own set of tests and you will have the autonomy to decide the best way for that.
- Experience testing websites.
- Strong knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, Cypress).
- Solid experience with SQL (ideally T-SQL)
- Continuous integration, automated testing and release management
- Experience of testing high transactional website
- Experience of working with Browserstack
- Experience of testing native mobile applications
- Experience of wider testing of online applications such as security, load testing or accessibility testing.
What you’ll get in return
This is an opportunity to work for a company that’s ethos is to do the right thing. You’ll be working with talented, like-minded individuals who are supportive and share a passion for making great software. This opportunity allows the freedom to make your own decisions with little red tape. You will also receive a salary up to £50,000 plus 22 days holiday, contributory pension scheme and 35% staff discount plus more.
If this role sounds like a good fit please send in your CV or contact Paige on 0117 450 7702 for more information.