QA Engineer - Bristol - £30,000 + Benefits
My client is a progressive software company helping companies and organisations overcome any potential online difficulties. They're now looking for a QA Engineer to join the team to help ensure high quality products are produced.
As QA Engineer, you will be responsible for;
Performing manual and automated tests and identifying errors, defects or bugs, reporting all findings back to them team and resolving the issues quickly and efficiently. Participating in Scrum meetings and collaborating with the development team in an Agile environment ensuring all projects are completed in line with deadlines.
What does the ideal applicant look like?
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Experience in Manual and Automation Testing
- Experience in programming languages (GIT and TestRail)
- Good communication skills
- Able to work within a team as well as individually
If this sounds like the role for you then get in touch on 0117 450 7703 or email@example.com