QA Engineer - Bristol - £30,000 + Benefits
My client is making a huge disruption within its market, growing rapidly and producing innovative end products for their consumers. They're now looking for a dedicated and passionate QA Engineer to help ensure their products remain at a high quality and that the company continues to grow.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for;
Performing automated and manual tests of back-end products, whilst managing and maintaining multiple projects working as part of a team as well as taking initiative and working individually. Ensuring that all tests executed are relevant to the product's specific requirements and are performed efficiently and expertly.
What does the ideal applicant look like?
- Experience in Automation Testing (Java, Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Experience in testing front-end web applications
- Knowledgeable of SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a complete understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
If you're interested in this fab opportunity then get in touch on 0117 450 7703 or email@example.com