Python Developer | Hybrid in Bristol | Up to £70k
Are you a passionate Python Developer looking to join a company that makes the world a better place by driving an inclusive and sustainable green agenda?
If so, this role is for you! My client is a clean / tech-for-good company in the renewable energy sector and their projects range from cutting ship emissions to facilitating reliable, renewable power for businesses around the UK.
The client believes that everyone should have equal access to clean power no matter where they are in the world. Their newest projects are focused on changing the lives of people in developing countries. They are now looking for a Python Developer to help them achieve these goals and join their expanding team.
- Developing software solutions architecture
- Hand-on with hardware
- Taking a project from its formative stages to maturing and communicating with other technical team members to deliver a successful outcome
- At least 5 years of Python experience
- Experience with Machine Learning (preferred)
- Scrum/ Agile
- Cloud services
- Raspberry Pi
- Experience with hardware
- 25 days holiday (+ 8 days of bank holidays) a year
- Funding your training / continual education
- EV and eBike schemes
- Flexible hybrid working
If you’re interested or want a confidential chat about this role, please email me at Thana@engagewithus.com or call me at 0117 450 7706!