Project Manager (Rail)
Up to £55,000 per annum
As a Project Manager you will have strong track record of Project Management and have led successful rail projects who has real passion for delivery.
You will have first class of project management and you will ensure that projects are delivered to specific timescales and maximised to profitability. You will play key role with new tenders and day to day direction of the project team.
What do you need?
- At least 5 years in Project Management/Operations in the rail industry
- Experience of managing live projects and project delivery
- Prince 2qualified
- Experience of Budget Management and Management Reporting
- Relationship Management is key including staff
- Attention to detail, ensuring that project is carried to the highest standard
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong people skills
- Full UK Driving license
If you are looking for a challenge, then we would like to hear from you.
In return you will receive competitive salary with fantastic benefits.
To find out more, get in touch with me today on 0117 450 7704 or drop me your cv to apply; Kristina@engagewithus.com