12 months Fixed-Term position
Up to £40,000 PER ANNUM
Exciting opportunity has arisen for Project Manager to work for one of the reputable Foundation Trusts. They have ambitious plans going forward in making a change and they are currently making real change to the trust.
They are current challenges within health service and therefore solution for improvement are very much needed across the trust. You will be project managing and coordinating Quality Improvement across the Integrated Care system.
What do you need?
- At least 3 years in Project Management ideally in NHS Trust environment
- Strong project planning experience
- Experience of Quality Improvement process
- Attention to detail, ensuring that project is carried to the highest standard
- Have the ability to show successful delivered projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
If you are looking for a challenge and you are excited to work in complex system, the we would like to hear from you
In return you will receive competitive salary with great benefits.
To find out more, get in touch with me today on 0117 450 7704 or drop me your cv to apply; Kristina@engagewithus.com