Agile Project Manager required in Wirral.
Permanent Role: £41,000-£43,000
My client is a global leading provider of technological business solutions, involving risk and benefits. A company size of almost 30,000 employees indicates diversity and inclusivity, and they want just that from their products they help their clients produce.
- You will have full responsibility over the scope and Budget for the projects, Stakeholders outline the budget and it is your duty to manage that accordingly and do monthly reports to track this.
- You will take on full responsibility of several projects while maintaining all relevant documentation for said projects. Working alongside the scrum masters to help deliver said reports.
- Establish a full working relationship with key stakeholders
The Things you’ll need:
- A track record of working to tight deadlines and maintaining the level of quality while the project being delivered on time.
- 3 years working in and Agile framework.
- A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant subject.
For more information please contact Via:
Phone – 0113 352 7705
Email – Harry@engagewithus.com