Project Manager - 6 Months contract Bristol £450-485 per day
You will be working alongside other Project Managers, BA’s, workstream leads and SME’s from the business teams to manage the delivery of a number of workstreams within the project. These programme covers a number of elements including CRM, Finance and Operations, CDS, .Net custom developments, Azure hosting, security, Reporting and 3rd party integrations. Using an Agile approach and working with an offshore team in a DevOps environment, you will need to hit the ground running and use your experience to help deliver a demanding programme of change. This role is focused on the Reporting delivery using out of the box capabilities within CRM and F&O plus other Power BI and QlikView reporting tools. In addition, there is a focus on integrations to various internal and 3rd party systems that are key deliverables. This role is needed to cover through design, build, testing and then cutover and business change, this role covers a broad scope of activity.
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience
- Microsoft Dynamics experience relating to reporting and Power BI.
- 2 project lifecycles where you have managed new greenfield systems implementation
- Demonstrable ability to deliver complex integrations connected to ERP solutions.
- Experience of working in an Agile project with a Dev-Ops environment
- Excellent organisation, facilitation and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team building skills
- Strong Experience of Microsoft office, Sharepoint and other O365 tools.
- Utilities sector experience
- Billing programme delivery
- Demonstrable experience of managing a cutover plan
- Demonstrable experience of managing business change activities.