Project Manager – Warrington - £35,000
My client is one of the country’s biggest life science organisations who internally manufacture software systems. Working with some of the biggest pharmaceutical and Biotech companies to reduce business costs and improve business performance, my client is looking for a Project Manager to join their ever-expanding team
- You will communicate and report regularly back to the stakeholder regarding any issues or concerns.
- Define the project scope, maintain a project schedule and budget time, resources and money for all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Create weekly plans for the client and address any project issues with appropriate action.
- Document and gain approval for any project changes and ensure the plans are consequently re-baselined.
- Motivate and guide the project team to ensure deliverables are according to project quality and meet the project plan set out.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working on business change projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- 3 years+ project management experience
To apply for the role, attach a copy of your CV to email@example.com