Bristol/WFH (20 Hrs £16k)
I am recruiting for a part-time Project Manager who will manage our NPD process for multiple exciting strategic initiatives. you will work closely with customers, product development and production resources. You will be developing action plans, define tasks prioritization to ensure that project objectives are achieved.
Get back in touch to find out more ..
• Lead the NPD tollgate process from concept to manufacturability by communicating with development resources and external customers to provide a product the customer wants and meet the agreed “sweet spot”
• Lead project scope and identifies and coordinates input from operations functions (supply chain, logistics, planning, supplier management, manufacturing, distribution) to support design for commercialization and manufacturability
• Work with the team to support the process of requirement gathering
• Use business objectives and analysis to define overall timeline for projects. Create detailed schedules by breaking down high-level deliverables into fine-grained tasks that can be estimated
• Works closely with the Engineering and Operations team to develop project prioritization (NPD and sustaining) and resourcing strategy to ensure that product line priorities are achieved
• Ensures effective control of development results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of new product development objectives is within designated budgets
• Track cross-functional team progress to schedule on a regular cadence (daily or weekly). Ensure that progress reports made by team members are accurate and reliable
• Report progress to CEO on a regular cadence, as required
• Provide feedback and identify lessons learned throughout each development process, to improve the probability of success and/or efficiency of future projects