Programme Manager Microsoft D365
Fully remote £ 750-900 Per Day Outside IR35 (12 Months rolling contract)
I am currently recruiting for a D365 Programme Manager to take responsibility for the delivery of the transformation program & an eCommerce solution implementation.
· 8 + Years of implementing ERP systems ideally with Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Referenceable Project and Program leadership capabilities including at least 3 full life cycle implementations. One of which must be global or multi-country.
· Implementing E-commerce solutions
· Experience managing multi-million-pound projects simultaneously.
· Experience managing teams in multiple time zones & cultures
· Significant prior experience in addressing both the business and IT activities associated with an ERP project, including:
- Program team creation
- Requirements gathering and gap analysis.
- Overall solution definition including process, information, people, and technology components.
- Overall phased delivery plan including parallel rollouts and also parallel upgrade/devt release streams
- Business and system implementation planning and execution.
- Comms plan development
- Governance process implementation
- Organizational Change Management and readiness
- Cost benefit statement preparation
- Ability to produce project plans (scope, risk, quality, cost, change management, communications, procurement, work breakdown structure and schedule)
- Working with the project owner to develop project charter, goals, and priorities.
Facilitating risk assessment/mitigation sessions and follow through risk management with a balanced and business priority-driven approach
Please get in touch - email@example.com to find out more.