This opportunity is for a Product Manager to join London based software house who are currently developing a cutting-edge SaaS product using AI. They are looking for someone who has experience of owning a product roadmap and building a SaaS product from scratch. You will be able to step into this role and confidently own the process and help guide the team in building a successful product. Due to the nature of this role, you will need to be eligible for DV clearance.
- Ability to coach and teach Agile processes, ceremonies and best practices.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Cross functional team experience
- Experience working for a start up and understand what it takes to work in a scaling environment.
- Experience working on complex products that are data rich.
- SaaS experience.
- Solid experience with JIRA/Atlassian Suite.
What you’ll be doing?
You will work with the team to shape and define the product vision and take full ownership of the product roadmap from creation through to delivery. You will write user stories and manage the product backlog. While working closely with a cross functional team you will implement Agile principles and use data to help drive product decisions.
What’s on offer?
On offer is a salary up to £70,000, unlimited paid holiday, pension benefits, bonus, and very flexible working.