You will be required to work across our full brand portfolio to ensure the best-in-class technical standards are implemented throughout. You will need to carry out.
- Analysing results of campaigns to identify opportunities, feeding back performance and proposed actions to the marketing manager.
- Understanding trends, both internal and external.
- Providing contextual commentary and actions.
- Propose and implement A/B and multi-variate test cases.
- Working alongside Google/Bing on measuring market share.
- Checking accuracy, communicating budgets and promotional activity.
- Analysing and manipulating performance data to identify areas to improve or find opportunities to drive further.
- Responsible for reporting daily, weekly and monthly performances against forecasts and KPI’s.
What we are looking for
We want someone hardworking and committed to the role. Who is self-motivated with a desire to test new ideas, and has an appetite to think outside the box as well as challenging convention. You need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, who has the ability to constantly learn new trends and new skills.
You will need to ensure best-practice and identify opportunities in line with the overall marketing strategy while reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year minimum PPC experience working within a technical role and be ready for a step up in their career, with full certification for Google and Bing.