PHP Developer | Remote within UK | Up to £49K
Are you a passionate PHP developer looking to progress your career in a supportive environment within the healthcare industry?
If so, this role is for you! My client provides free and confidential advice for healthcare professionals on matters such as practice issues, welfare, career progression, finances, immigration, and more. They pride themselves in making a difference for those who work in the healthcare industry where they help to represent and develop them. They’re now looking for a PHP Developer with a positive attitude to help them design and develop remarkable software to support their online services.
You’ll be developing web-based solutions to meet technical requirements and business objectives that underpin their website, membership, and business system. You’ll be working in an agile environment and applying SOLID design principles to web application development and having a good understanding of object-orientated programming.
- Experience with PHP.
- Familiar with Object Orientated Programming.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge working with Drupal.
- Knowledge working with Symfony framework.
- Experience with SASS/ jQuery
- 28 days holidays (rising to 32 over 2 years) + 3 days Christmas break + Bank holidays.
- Up to 12% pension contribution to the company’s defined contribution pension scheme.
- Up to 24 weeks full pay (followed by 15 statutory pay) for maternity leave.
- Two-week full pay for paternity leave.
- Offer study and sabbatical leave.
- Offer courses and learning opportunities.
- Employee discounts on brands like John Lewis, Boots, Apple, hotels, holidays, etc.
If you are curious and want to have a confidential chat, please email me at Thana@engagewithus.com or call me on 0117 450 7706!