This Bristol business is extremley busy and very active in the market to hire a number of individuals.
Our client based in Bristol provide traffic management across the South West to a large number of existing clients. They are one of Bristol's most successful and fastest-growing companies, family-owned and have a great reputation as fantastic employers.
We are looking for highly motivated and professional NHSS 12D traffic management operatives to join our growing team. Your duties would consist of installing, maintaining and removing all types of traffic management layouts associated with 12D. Temporary traffic signal operation, setting & maintenance experience would be an advantage. Any other NHSS Lantra qualification shall also be considered.
Immediate start available, Mon-Fri however, there will be the requirement to work weekends, evenings and nights should the need arise.
- Maintain safe working practice at all times
- Keeping all paperwork up to date
- Be professional at all times
- Promote the organisation by working in accordance with guidelines
- Deliver and Collect TM equipment at various locations across the region
- Manually control traffic lights onsite when required
- General yard duties between jobs
- Keeping up to date with training and regulations as instructed
- Flexible with working hours (evenings, weekends & overnight)
- Full UK Driving Licence (any driving convictions must be disclosed)
- Be willing to learn new skills within the industry and gain further Highway qualifications.
- Driving: 3 years (Preferred)
- Traffic Management: 1-year minimum and evidenced (Preferred)
- Competitive Salary
- Company vehicle supplied
- Full PPE provided
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year