Mid weight / Senior Developer - .NET Developer - North Somerset - up to £40,000PA (DOE)
As one of the .NET Developers within this small but mighty development team you will be responsible for building measurable, buoyant, online services, using the latest technologies. You will liaise with the wider team to point out new features, whilst developing and maintaining practical and stable applications, to meet the needs of the end client.
- Participate in the full life cycle emphasizing on coding and debugging
- Write clean, high quality re-useable code
- Collect and address technical requirements
- Follow the latest technologies and trends
What you require;
- Commercial experience in similar role
- Accustomed with SOLID and OOP
- Knowledge / Experience with Azure
- Experience with SQL Server
- .NET Core
- CI /CD
- Test Automation Selenium and Specflow
- Familiarity / experience with front end languages
- knowledge of popular CMS frameworks
- Understanding of Sitecore and Umbraco
If you have any of the desirsbles, amazing! If not, however you would be keen to learn them, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This position is Monday to Friday in the office. with extremely flexible working hours, they also offer health care, pension scheme, on going training - including Sitecore Certification, free parking and 24 days holiday + bank holidays!
If you would be interested in applying for this role, contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0117 450 7705 / 07999 046789