Are you a Lead Performance Engineer looking to take the next step in your career?
We are currently searching for an experienced Lead Performance Engineer to join our client's Hybrid team in Peterborough. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful team and make a real impact in a growing business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining testing strategies to ensure the highest levels of quality and performance of the Hybrid platform. They will lead a team of performance engineers and will be responsible for the execution of performance plans, including the integration of performance testing tools such as LoadRunner, SQL Query Store, Splunk and Dynatrace.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate strong technical experience and knowledge in performance engineering. You should be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. As Lead Performance Engineer, you will need to be a highly organised individual with excellent communication skills.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop, maintain and execute performance testing strategies
- Lead a team of performance engineers
- Integrate performance testing tools such as LoadRunner, SQL Query Store, Splunk and Dynatrace
- Identify performance bottlenecks and develop strategies to improve system performance
- Work closely with product owners and other stakeholders to provide performance advice
- Have a good understanding of web and mobile technologies
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of between £80-£90k depending on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a company pension scheme.