Lead Developer / Technical Manager - West Bristol - £65,000 salary + Benefits
I am currently representing an exciting company based in West Bristol, who are looking for a Lead Developer / Technical Manager to join them in their journey. The company is still in Start Up stage, established in 2016 however are well on their way to becoming a vital part of every household across the UK. This opportunity is best suited to a Lead developer / Technical Manager who has the ability to lead a small team, organise, mobilise and motivate others. You will have strong analytical skills to make and validate decisions. You will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will will be the link between IT and other departments / managers.
As the Lead Developer / Technical Manager your core responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and Developing the underlying system architecture
- Own the development plan(s), creating innovative solutions, prioritising work appropriately and ensuring estimates are accurate
- Line manage other members of the Dev Team
- Delegating work/tasks to ensure projects delivered on time
- Oversee and assess all work done by Dev Team
You will have overall responsibility for overseeing all aspects of technical delivery including software development, product design, product design, governance and compliance, IS/IT, architecture and infrastructure.
What do you need?
Extensive experience, knowledge and understanding of:
- Project and software development life cycles and methodologies, eg: Agile / Scrum
- Technical engineering best practices, eg: TDD, BDD, continuous integration
- OO languages, such as C# or Java
- Source code management tools, such as Git or SVN
- Writing SQL queries to analyse and create data
- Visual Studio and .NET
- Cloud hosting and CI/CD pipelines
- Test management tools like Jira or Confluence
- Systems Management and Maintenance, eg; AD control and Server patching
Whats in it for you?
Along with a competitive salary, you will also receive :
10% performance bonus,
Choose between 3% or 5% pension scheme,
Annual salary review,
Ability to buy and sell your holidays,
but that's not all you will also receive a £5,000 car allowance.
What are you waiting for, get in touch with me now for a confidential chat on 0117 450 7705, or via email on email@example.com