Lead Design Engineer
Lead Design Engineer | Edinburgh x2 a week | £65K + amazing benefits
We are seeking a Lead Design Engineer to join our dynamic team in Edinburgh, Scotland. As part of our innovative IP Group (IPG), you will be at the forefront of developing cutting-edge Intellectual Property solutions for high-tech markets.
- Develop complex IP, including UCIe, PCIe, CXL, Ethernet, and MIPI-Visual.
- Create RTL, Testbenches, and FPGA Platforms.
- Implement front-end design tools like LINT, Synthesis, and CDC Tools.
- Provide support in customer pre-sales and post-sales meetings.
- Actively participate in Technical Review Meetings and Checklist Reviews in compliance with ISO-9001.
- Represent us in Standards Body Working Groups, such as UCIe, IEEE, PCI-SIG, and MIPI.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in microelectronics/EDA industry.
- Essential experience in Verilog RTL Design.
- Essential experience in Metric Driven Verification (MDV).
- Essential proficiency in front-end design tools, including LINT, Synthesis, and CDC Analysis.
Please apply directly, even if you might not tick all the boxes!