Lead Business Analyst required in Manchester.
Permanent Role: £40,000-£47,000
The Engage Partnership are looking for a business analyst who wants to get involved in one of the UK’s Largest banks. The company has a fun and inclusive environment. They want someone who can be a part of that environment and someone who wants to really progress within the finance industry.
- You will be asked to maintain the project is implemented in a astute manor, making sure the project is delivered as close the requirements given.
- Run BI-weekly sprints and produce the sprint documents while compiling all reports to do a quarterly report.
- Manage the scope and budget. Make sure the project is running smoothly and working along the project lifecycle and assuring the agreed principles are met.
What you should ideally have:
- Proven experience in relevant BA skills: Stakeholder management, gathering requirements, workshops etc.
- Experience in a more senior role.
- A proven history in the financial market.
To find out more information,
Phone: 0113 532 7706