Junior Test Engineer - Bath - £20,000-30,000 + Benefits
My client is making a huge disruption within the software market, offering cutting-edge solutions for companies worldwide. They are now looking for a Junior Test Engineer to help with the ever growing needs of the company, ensuring that all products and software put out is at the highest possible standard for its clients.
As Junior Test Engineer, you will be responsible for;
Executing automated and manual tests, reporting any bugs, defects or errors that may have occurred and resolving them with accuracy and efficiency. Working closely with the whole development team, supporting and advising them where needed in terms of resolving issues with the software. Ensuring that all projects are completed on time in line with deadlines to the highest possible standard, and where necessary, taking own initiative by working independently as well as being able to collaborate fully with the team.
What does the ideal applicant look like?
- A 2:1 degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- Experience with Manual and Automated Testing
- Experience in programming
- Self-driven with a passion for testing
- Good communication skills
- Experience in software packages and operating systems
- Experience in Linux, Python and Integration (desirable)
Fresh out of uni looking for the start of your career? Or are you just ready for a new challenge in the wonderful world of testing? Well get in touch NOW! On 0117 450 7703 or email@example.com