Java Developer | Hybrid in Bedford or Remote | Up to £70k
Are you a passionate Java Developer looking to work for an award-winning company within the Aerospace industry? ��
If so, this role is for you! My client provides agile systems and delivers innovative solutions for military and civil organisations across the world. They are now looking for a well-rounded Java Developer to join their growing team and help them, architect, implement and test embedded applications and system software. ✈��
�� The role:
- You will be architecting, implementing, and testing applications and software for their existing and new products in Java.
- Delivering technical work and documentation.
- Making sure that software redundancy, real-time, safety and security objectives are met.
- Being involved in simulation testing, flight testing, and bug fixing.
- Engaging with other engineers, non-technical team members, and leadership to ensure needs are understood and met.
�� Essential skills:
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with Linux and/or real-time operating systems (e.g., FreeRTOS)
- Experience with TDD approach.
- Understanding of development toolchain for debugging and problem-solving.
- Experience with C++
- Experience with embedded C
- Testing and automation experience
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Dentalcare discount
- Pension contribution
- Employee scheme
If you are curious and want to have a confidential chat, please email me at Thana@engagewithus.com or call me at 0117 450 7706!