IT Support Analyst | London |Up to £38k
Are you a 1st/2nd Line Support looking for a new challenge working with friendly, close-knit, and supportive team of professionals and growing your career in IT support and consultancy?
If so, this role is for you! My client provides bespoke IT solutions to small and medium size businesses within the financial services sector (and more!) where they advise on topics such as optimising network, security, and data storage capacity. They are now looking for a skilled 1st/2nd line support to join their growing team.
- Triage of all incident and service requests logged for urgency and priority.
- Resolving or escalating ticket within agreed SLTs.
- Updating ticket within service desk software.
- Delivering remote and on-site customer support.
- Desktop patching and maintenance tasks.
- Onsite client and on call support.
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Window Desktop (10 & 11)
- Great knowledge of 365 applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Intermediate knowledge of desktop & laptop hardware
- Intermediate knowledge of O365 administration
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft AD (User & Computer, GPO, DNS)
- Intermediate knowledge of DNS/ DHCP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service (e.g., key stakeholder interactions)
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Perkbox (Flexi Perks / Discounted deals)
- Enhance sick pay policy.
- Season ticket loan
- Training and relevant certification
- Cycle to Work scheme.
If you’re interested or want a confidential chat about this role, please email me at Thana@engagewithus.com or call me on 0117 450 7706!