IT Project Manager
Up to £55,000 per annum
As a Project Manager you will have strong track record of Project Management and have led successful projects who has real passion for delivery. You will be responsible to ensure that projects are delivered on time within budget and customers expectations. You will have first class of project management, be flexible, resilient and have experience of project delivery.
What do you need?
- At least 5 years in Project Management
- Experience of managing live projects and project delivery
- Demonstrating good project management experience
- Experience of Waterfall or Agile approaches
- Experience of Budget Management and Management Reporting
- Experience of delivering Microsoft Dynamics projects would be advantageous
- Relationship Management is key including staff
- Attention to detail, ensuring that project is carried to the highest standard
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong people skills
- Full UK Driving license
If you are looking for a challenge and you are excited to work in exciting environment, the we would like to hear from you.
In return you will receive
- Very competitive salary with amazing benefits
- defined contribution pension scheme
- 24 days holidays rising to 28 with length of service
- Tax free childcare scheme
- Cycle2work scheme
To find out more, get in touch with me today on 0117 450 7704 or drop me your cv to apply; Kristina@engagewithus.com