International Digital Product Manager,
I am currently recruiting for an International Digital Product Manager the role will be fully remote for now but moving forward will require some office working.
• Work alongside our development teams, UX and design services, launch new digital products for the Digital Interational programme and enhance existing site functionality that our customers will love
• Have experience and knowledge about landing international websites and programmes with knowledge of local regualtions, tax/duty rules and other key elements that go with International programme expansion
• Engage and influence senior business owners to define and prioritise requirements for the Dgitial International
• Build structured business requirements, combining inputs from stakeholder groups, a deep understanding of customer needs into user stories to feed into agile development teams. Translate these into detailed product specifications (e.g. user stories, acceptance criteria, mock ups etc.) for the relevant development team to implement
• Build working understanding of the limitations of the technical platform to support decision making
• Work cross-functionally during the design, build and release phases, to ensure the build is delivered on time to the required standard
• Have experience of working with external agencies and service providers to develop and enhance specific programmes and meet and exceed SLAs
• The ability to manage multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and monitor programme targets and KPIs
• An good commercial understanding of digital change leading to commercial success
• Demonstrates resilience and tenacity – the ability of being creative and find solutions to potential blockers •
Please get in touch to find out more.