I am currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join a software product and services company near Surrey on a permanent basis. They have an entrepreneurial culture and deliver real transformation using innovative technology to creative optimal user experience within the Public Sector. This particular role focuses on graphic web design, creativity, integration and front end development.
The ideal person will have a couple of years experience in commercial web design, however an exceptionally talented junior would also be considered.
- Strong basic design principles- theory of colour, spacing and white-space in attention mapping and a solid understanding of typefaces in hierarchy.
- An understanding of the efficacy of Information Architecture(IA) in wed design and experience in creating IA outputs- such as site maps, content hierarchies and brand assets- preferably using online collaboration tools. Familiarity with MIRO.
- An understanding of component-driven design and its advantages in web design systems - currently using Sketch
- The ability to swiftly distill customers needs into a site specification documents, articulating effectively how your design meets those needs.
- Previous experience in designing websites using content management systems (CMS)
- Animation and Illustration experience.
- Confident in leading customer workshops, communicating well.
- A willingness and drive to continue learning and update skills as your technologies continue to advance.
You will receive salary up to 30,000 as well as a generous workplace pension scheme, death in service life cover and share options. You will also have the opportunity to develop within the team and have your voice and ideas heard plus real potential for career progression through company expansion.
If this role sounds of interest to you then please contact Jade on 07394949415 or 01174507705 for a more detailed conversation.
Alternatively, please feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com.