Full Stack Developer - Central Bristol - £50,000 + Benefits
After successfully adding another well-known company to their portfolio, my client is looking to continue to grow the development team right here in Bristol, in a modern, relaxed office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and talented Full Stack Developer, to use modern development technologies and best practices to deliver high quality, maintainable and testable code. You'll have the opportunity to make an impact, not only on the code that you produce but in helping to plan, design and prioritize what you work on.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work closely with other developers throughout the development life cycle. Being a team player is key, as you will have to openly communicate your ideas, opinions and expertise to your peers, showing your burning desire to make great code. You will be working in an Agile environment, taking part in in daily catch-ups, regular sprint plannings and reviews and using modern tools and methodologies to write, test, review, document and design clean and maintainable code.
What do you need:
● Experience working with one or more modern PHP frameworks, such as Symfony, Laravel and Zend.
● Experience with Angular, React, Vue or AngularJS
● Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Doctrine).
● Awareness of non-SQL based storage options.
● Experience using modern development tools such as Git, Composer and PHPUnit.
● An understanding of common security best practices to guard against XSS, SQL Injection and the like
Relaxed work environment
Newly refurbished office in central Bristol
25 days paid vacation (plus additional days over time)
Additional time off over the Christmas period
Competitive salary with great opportunity for increases as the company succeeds
Optional team social events
Experimenting with new technologies and techniques is encouraged
Further education support - to attend conferences and workshops
To apply or find out more information, please get in touch with me email@example.com OR 0117 450 7705