Leading manufacturing company dedicated to delivering high-quality products to our customers worldwide. With a commitment to innovation, sustainability, and excellence, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join our finance team.
Position Overview: As the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving financial performance, strategic decision-making, and operational excellence. Working closely with senior leadership, you will be responsible for leading the FP&A function, providing insightful analysis, and contributing to the overall financial success of the company.
Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Develop and manage the annual budgeting process, collaborating with department heads to ensure alignment with strategic objectives.
- Create accurate and comprehensive financial forecasts to support decision-making and resource allocation.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis, identifying key drivers of performance and presenting actionable insights to senior management.
- Evaluate business performance against budget and forecast, providing variance analysis and recommending corrective actions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the development and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Assess the financial impact of proposed business strategies and provide recommendations to optimize performance.
Reporting and KPIs:
- Develop and maintain financial reporting packages for executive leadership, highlighting key performance indicators (KPIs) and critical financial metrics.
- Implement and monitor KPIs to track the company's financial health and support data-driven decision-making.
- Analyze and manage costs to identify areas for efficiency improvement and cost reduction.
- Implement processes to monitor and control expenses while maintaining operational effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; MBA or professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFA) is a plus.
- Proven experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Proficient in financial modeling and analysis tools, as well as ERP systems.