Digital Product Manager
Are you looking to work for?
- A market leader in retail
- An established & trusted brand
- A company that is breaking away from the normal high street trends as they embrace change.
- Have responsibility for the ongoing development and improvements of their Digital ecommerce App, with the aim to enhance consumers' experience.
- To be the bridge between technical and business worlds, to work with colleagues across the business to deliver against the product roadmap.
- To continuously build on the customer experience through developing the website and delivering new initiatives, in turn providing a benefit for our shoppers, internal users and the business alike.
The role consists of
- Shaping the App strategy and in turn building engagement and App downloads.
- Define and manage the App’s roadmap and backlog, support execution of my clients digital and technology strategy through delivering sprints to meet that aim, whilst ensuring new features are released on time with a clear benefit or output
- Working with the business stakeholders, engineering teams and overall digital function to drive a fast-paced agile methodology
- Bring together stakeholders throughout the development process
- Create feature stories, working with developers on acceptance criteria and managing the delivery of the stories into the platform and into the business, ensuring relevant colleagues are trained on new features and have all materials required to allow for the ongoing benefit of features delivered
- Accountability for the successful implementation and adoption of new digital products, features and technologies
- Being an SME in all App based technology and trends.