Dev Ops Engineer & Junior Dev Ops Engineer
If you are looking to further your learning/ experience or even start your first role within the world of Dev-Ops please read on.. my client has recently been acquired by a Multi-Billion Dollar America company and now on an extensive recruitment drive.
Based in the heart of one of the most beautiful cities Bath my client offer Child Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme alongside a competitive salary and holiday allowance in a very comfortable, well-equipped office with complimentary hot drinks, fruit baskets.
What will you be doing
- Contribute to all technical responsibilities shared by the DevOps team roles and responsibilities described above
- Produce readable and commented code taking reasonable steps to re-use existing software and make new development re-usable
- Meet project deadlines with planning and dedication, if necessary, raising and working through options for schedule challenges at the appropriate juncture
- Work independently or as part of a team. Proactively take reasonable steps to reach project goals, learn context and solve problems before seeking support. Consider the “what else can I do” motto.
- Keep relevant work, defect and time tracking systems up to date
- Attain, and where appropriate use and share expert knowledge within the company on relevant DevOps technologies or industry matters, keeping this knowledge up to date
My client is looking for more on the technical engineer (rather than operational) with programming experience, preferably in Python. Experience with Jenkins, GitLab, Bash, Python, AWS (Amazon cloud), Docker and any programming language are all interesting.
However for the Jnr role, they will consider a graduate with a Computer Science or similar degree