Data Scientist | Hybrid working | Up to £70,000
I am partnered with a trusted house hold name dedicated to building a better future, will you be part of the future or left behind?
What does the future look like...
You’ll be working within the core data team, working on projects across the business. This role will see you work end-to end on the process of creating innovative solutions, from recognizing the problem/business need and building the solution, to embedding data led capabilities that explain client motivations and enable your organization to decide on what actions are next.
What experience you’ll need to apply...
- Extensive commercial experience in data, with a proven background in innovative problem solving and delivering results.
- Strong coding ability (R/Python)
- Measuring Success
- Excellent SQL Skills
- Skilled at implementing statistical techniques in production-grade code
- Experience working in the cloud with Azure.
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate requirements from stakeholders
- Familiarity with machine learning methods such as neural networks and reinforcement learning
For a full break down of this exciting opportunity, do not hesitate to get in touch!!