Data Engineer- Hybrid - London - Permanent
Hybrid - London
Are you a Data Engineer looking for a new role?
My client are exceptional in their field and market leaders in the retail sector, and working on some exceptional projects.
We require a Data Engineer to effectively guide the team to ensure all developments, integrations and environments are functional, available, value add and ultimately contribute to the overall business.
- Help grow and develop the new in-house data team who are responsible for both project delivery and platform maintenance
- Within this role, you will be maintaining and improving an Agile development environment (CI/CD) process in line with project requirements
- This will involve reviewing data platform capabilities, presenting ideas for improvements, providing effort estimations, and attending project review meetings
- 2+ years' work experience and demonstrable skills in managing a modern cloud data platforms (AWS, GCS, or Azure)
- Experience in data architecture concepts available, such as Data Lakes, Data Warehousing, Data Marts etc
- Ideally you'd have previously been involved in designing and building of data models that are appropriate to the business context
If you'd like to know more, please apply directly for further details