Data Analyst | Hybrid working | Up to £55,000
I am partnered with a trusted house hold name dedicated to building a better future, will you be part of the future or left behind?
What does the future look like...
You’ll be working within the core data team, working on projects across the business. As a Data Analysts are involved in creating data specific solutions to ensure we have the right information and data to make informed decisions.
Skills and experience that you need...
- A proven track record as a data analyst with experience of creating and developing data solutions
- Skilled in utilising and maintaining data pipelines including working with technologies and analytic platforms such as Kafka Snowflake, Databricks, Tableau, Spark, Splunk and Power BI, Adobe Analytics.
- Skilled in working in cloud based environments – Azure
- Skilled in data cleansing, analysis, modelling and visualisation
- Experience of working with large data warehouses
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Excellent collaboration skills and be a data advocate across the wider engineering & data team
For a full break down of this exciting opportunity, do not hesitate to get in touch!!