D365 Test Lead/Manager
Remote - £550-650 Per Day
6 Mths OUTSIDE IR35
I am working with a market leader who is currently implementing a Microsoft D365 rollout across the business.
In this position, you will be responsible for the recruitment of a small professional test team, and in the training and management of IT staff supporting the test process. You will be working with the Programme team and user personnel, developing and delivering a plan to comprehensively test the solution and its components during Phase 1. You will own all aspects of testing and its components, including legacy applications that were integrated into the solution. As well as developing test strategies, processes, and tools to complete this role, and lead the creation of test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and test data for new and existing software systems/products. You will have to formulate timely reports and documentation to track progress and develop/maintain a working knowledge of business processes supported by software systems/products. You will also lead test case reviews, requirement reviews, design reviews, and change control activities, to ensure that IT security and Data Protection legislation is adhered to.
- Lead in QA activity planning, technical forums, and business change initiatives to ensure both quality & technical alignment to agreed IT Architecture.
- Define standards, methods, and procedures for test automation.
- Collaborate with other team members to understand the scope of test cases that will be used for automated scripts.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance, mentoring and supporting the IT team in quality assurance areas
Ideally, you will have –
· 3+ Years of testing ERPs and E-Commerce systems including 2+ testing D365 (Finance, CRM & SCM modules) and Adobe Commerce/Magento
· Referenceable test team leadership capabilities including at least 2 full life cycle implementations. One of which must be global or multi-country.
· Experience managing teams in multiple time zones & cultures
· Significant prior experience in developing testing strategies, plans, scripts, and managing data and test environments
Experience of having built a test team, process, and plans in a greenfield site