D365 Data Migration Engineer
Remote - OUTSIDE IR35 £500-550 MAX Per Day - 6 Months rolling contract
The Data Migration Engineer is responsible for analysing and migrating data from a range of legacy ERP & CRM systems to the D365 ERP system, ensuring seamless data integration and adherence to architectural standards.
You will have experience with F&O, CE
- Develop and uphold data architectural standards for customer, supplier, and product datasets within a retail/distribution context.
- Analyze legacy ERP data structures and devise ETL processes for transitioning to the D365 platform.
- Collaborate with IT teams for the maintenance, tuning, and optimization of data systems.
- Lead the strategy for data migration, cutover activities, and post-go-live support in a service-focused environment.
- Support ETL pipeline development and SQL Server configuration tasks.
- Work closely with technology partners to establish and maintain data structure standards.
If you are curious and want to have a confidential chat, please email me at email@example.com