A major online retailer has recently sought the assistance of The Engage Partnership to seek and appoint a CRM/Direct Marketing Manager. With the business going through a tremendous period of digital transformation now would be a great time to join the organisation and be part of their busy growth plans.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a demonstrable level of experience within;
- Delivering a robust online/offline CRM strategy utilising a CRM agency
- Full end to end CRM process – emails – direct mail
- Full CRM budget responsibility
- Management of a small team
- Matrix management of a data analytics
- Multi-channel retail
- HTML, CSS, UX principles
- Outstanding GDPR and ASA pricing practices rules & guidelines.
Whilst based in Guildford, the successful individual will have some UK travel.
This is a fabulous opportunity to really shape, develop and design the future CRM strategy for this organisation. For more information please contact email@example.com