The Engage Partnership has just registered a new, permanent Credit Control position for a family-owned waste management business based in Bristol.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced credit controller to join a fast-growing team.
Description As Credit Controller, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Checking customers credit ratings
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries around outstanding invoices, working closely with the operations team
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Process credit card payments
- Process Manual Credit Notes, Finance Applications
The position is vacant and relevant candidates will have their application fast-tracked. The successful candidate will have a salary of up to £25,000 and work within a friendly and very welcoming team.