Are you a confident creative-minded professional?!..Talented in writing compelling content across multiple digital and social media channels and developing strategy to achieve overall business growth and development.
This position offers the opportunity to hit the ground running and join a software product and service solutions company near Surrey on a permanent basis.
Separating this business from the norm is their relentless entrepreneurial culture and the passion to deliver real transformation using innovative technology, creating optimal user experience journeys within the Public Sector.
Sounds greats so far ?!…scroll for the requirements, but be assured that meeting every single bullet point isn't a deal breaker.
Ultimately, creativity and passion with a foundation of talent and the hunger to progress/develop into greatness with these guys is the desirable when considering candidates here!
You will have:-
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Strong content presentation skills.
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ensure consistency of brand voice throughout all our communication touch-points
• A clear communicator with the ability to explain, argue, and convince a wide cross-section of stake-holders about your ideas.
• Experience, either in a writing/editing/PR role or as a business journalist/freelancer writing news and in-depth features.
• Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimisation (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
• Clear understanding of how to write content that is search-engine friendly and ability to fully leverage content across multiple digital and social media channels
• Understand and demonstrate knowledge of the concepts and standards of Accessibility content, and more general Web Accessibility
• Strong research and interviewing skills and ability to communicate complex ideas in a jargon-free and engaging manner.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently but collaboratively in a team-based environment and to build relationships internally to meet editorial and marketing objectives.
Lets not forget some of what you will receive in return for your dedication, hard work and valuable skills...
• Hybrid working
• Generous pension scheme and death in service benefit
• Share options scheme after a qualification period
• A meritocracy, with real opportunities for rapid career development.
Peaking an interest for you?!..
This one is not to be missed, get in touch with me today to discuss in more detail.
I am excited to hear your spill on what makes you a great candidate for this opportunity, so be prepared!! ������