C++ Developer | Remote worldwide | Paying up to £85k
Are you a C++ Developer looking for
My client is in the Computer and Network Security industry where their platform enables post-quantum secure interoperability between any devices, is fully decentralised and can securely operate in an unsecure channel environment. They are now looking for a C++ Developer to join their growing team!
- Design technical solutions collaboratively with the team.
- Develop software intended for used on embedded devices, enable cloud services to communicate with edge devices to communicate with each other.
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques.
- Design message and event-driven architecture.
- Experience with C++ on Linux and windows environments.
- Experience working with Modern C++ threading APIs.
- Networking skills.
- Experience with Linux on embedded devices.
- Experience writing Asio (Non-Boost, Boost, Networking TS).
- Experience with Linux (Debian 9+/amd64/aarch64), Raspbian (9.4+/armhf) and in architecting and developing API layers and SDK toolkits.
- Basic knowledge of cryptography.
- Experience working on IoT based cloud and edge device platforms before.
- Experience of different IoT hardware, operating systems and communications protocols.
Knowledge of networking protocols and their implementations.
- Previously shipped software products for embedded devices.
If you are curious and want to have a confidential chat (no strings attached ��), please email me at Thana@engagewithus.com or call me on 0117 450 7706!