Business Systems Analyst required in Chesterfield.
Permanent role, £45,000-£50,000
The Engage Partnership are looking for a business analyst to start work with one of our clients within the finance industry. They want someone who is deemed very Agile, with waterfall experience.
- You will be liaising between the IT team and the business team ensuring the business requirements are conveyed clearly.
- Gather requirements from a number of stakeholders, adopting fundamental BA skills. (Workshops, documentation, workflow analysis etc.)
- Provide a service in order to link the business development team and the customers (internal and external).
- Maintain full tracking during the projects’ lifecycle via publishing progress reports, removing blocks etc.
The ideal Candidate should have:
- Degree Level educated, in a relevant field, i.e software development. OR Equivalent BA Qualifications i.e ISEB.
- Experience dealing directly with a number of business disciplines.
- Good knowledge of data processes (Mapping, migration, analysis, etc.
For more information contact:
Phone 0113 532 7706