Project Manager/Business analyst hybrid role Required in Hull
- 12 months Contract role
- Day Rate: £375-£425 depending on experience
My client is a UK leading Professional function company which centralises around HR, IT, Finance and Health and Safety. They build projects for the clients and deliver them to the users.
Moreover, they are a gold standard employer in the eyes of the MOD’s ‘Employer Recognition Scheme’ while also maintaining a high level of diversity in their workplace with certification to reward this.
- Following all change procedures in conjunction with the IT team and Stakeholders
- Help define functional and non-functional system designs
- Ensuring the project is managed correctly following with the programme managers governance.
The ideal candidate should ideally have:
- 5 years’ experience in either a project manager position or a business analyst role.
- PM/BA Certification (scrum master, Prince2 etc)
- Ability to effectively delegate and monitor progression.
For more information please contact:
Phone: 0113 532 77205